We will send you an email once the product becomes available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.
Rename after one of the most cosmopolitan boroughs of London, The BSL - Nothing Hill Cuban Chain Body Jewellery adds a trendy note to your outfit. because there is nothing more sophisticate than a classic personal touch.
All Chains are brand new.
- Colour: Goldtone
- 7 mm
- Length: 9.2 mm 39''-99 cm
- Material: High-quality Stainless Steel, which does not tarnish, can last longer than other jewellery, hypoallergenic and amazingly eco-friendly.
The BSL Collection is inspired by timeless and essentials pieces with a pinch of modernist and audacity.
On each product page, the length of the necklace chain, choker or bracelet are stated.
We aim to dispatch your order within 1-2 working days via Royal Mail from London (UK).
-United Kingdom: 1-2 business days.
-Rest of the world: from 5-7 business days to 2-4 weeks.*
*Note: After the item arrives in your country it has been known to take between 2-4 weeks to clear customs. These delays are completely out of our control and are decided by customs in each individual country.
We gladly accept returns
Contact us within 14 days of delivery. Ship the item back within 30 days of delivery.
We don't accept exchanges or cancellations but please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return:
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- All returns must include a note of the order number inside so we know who to refund! We cannot issue the refund without this.
- All products must be returned unworn and in the same packaging, they arrived in.
If you are returning goods from outside the EU please write on the customs declaration it is a return of unwanted goods. Any customs duties charged to us for returning the goods back will be deducted from your refund.
Jewellery needs to be looked after following these guidelines:
Do not wear your plated jewellery in the shower, while bathing, working out or sleeping as this can strip off the gold or silver plating.
To help your jewellery last as long as possible:
- Our plated items are costume jewellery, not solid gold or silver as reflected in our pricing.
- Avoid exposing jewellery to water, chemicals, household products, and perfumes/lotions which can cause jewellery to discolour.
- Put on your jewellery last when getting ready to avoid spraying perfume/deodorant or getting moisturiser/sprays on it.
- Between wearing, we recommend that you keep your jewellery in the pouches we send them in to avoid them touching anything that could damage them.
- With proper care, your jewels will retain their beauty and character.