Here are a few of the frequently asked questions. To provide you with the best customer experience, your feedback is greatly encouraged. If you have any questions please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to dispatch your order within 1-2 working days via Royal Mail from London (UK).
We do not ship on weekends or bank holidays.
Note: if you chose a "Tracked Shipping Service" we'll provide you a tracking number for your order, otherwise we won't able to do so, as we'll ship it with "Untracked Standard Postage".
Estimated shipping times:
-United Kingdom: 1-2 business days.
-Rest of the world: from 7-10 business days up to 2-4 weeks.*
*Note: After the item arrives in your country it has been known to take between 2-4 weeks to clear customs. These delays are completely out of our control and are decided by customs in each individual country.
Yes, we ship worldwide!
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Now that the UK has left the EU, import VAT is likely to be applied on items going between the UK and the EU, according to your country import law.
Import duties are calculated and charged by local customs authorities in many of the countries we ship to. If this applies, this will be an additional cost to you. It is likely you will be required to pay the import duty to your local customs authority before the goods can be released to your delivery address, so please take into account that this will increase the delivery time stated by the delivery service.
Note: Some countries have been known to take between 2~4 weeks to clear customs. For more details on refund policy caused by delay in customs clearance please see Return Policy.
We're sorry to hear that you've received an incorrect or faulty item. So we can get this sorted for you, please drop us a message within 14 days of delivery with the following info:
- Your order number
- Picture of the fault / incorrect item
Yes, all customers will receive an order number and further details after placing their orders.
Please contact us if you don't receive one within 24 hours
We send out a confirmation email when the order is placed. After the order ships, you will receive a shipping email that includes tracking information. Please check that your registered email is correct.
If you haven't received any email updates about your order, it is likely the email was marked as spam/junk.
If you haven't received your shipping confirmation email, it is possible your order hasn't shipped yet.
All inquiries can be forwarded to email@example.com
We gladly accept returns
Contact us within 14 days of delivery. This 14 day window begins after an order has arrived with the customer.
We don't accept exchanges or cancellations but please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return:
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- All returns must include a note of the order number inside so we know who to refund! We cannot issue the refund without this.
- All products must be returned unworn and in the same packaging, they arrived in.
- Buyers must provide a tracking number once the item has been returned as we cannot refund/exchange lost returns.
If you are returning goods from outside the EU please write on the customs declaration it is a return of unwanted goods. Any customs duties charged to us for returning the goods back will be deducted from your refund.
Once received and verified your return, we'll issue refund immediately but it may take 5-7 days for your bank to process it into your account.
Authenticity is the keystone of Boutique SecondLife. Our staff is trained in-house professionals so you can be sure each item is 100% authentic.
All our necklaces and bracelets are handmade or reworked with limited authentic designer pieces (padlock, pendant etc) and unbranded high-quality chains.
Each item has been appraised and inspected by our Jewelry Specialists. Our Experts inspect thousands of items every day to ensure the items we sell are authentic and in beautiful condition.
Photos are of the actual item in our possession.
Have a look to our LV Padlock's authentication guide here.
On each product page, the length of the necklace chain, choker or bracelet are stated.
Jewellery needs to be looked after following these guidelines:
Do not wear your plated jewellery in the shower, while bathing, working out or sleeping as this can strip off the gold or silver plating.
To help your jewellery last as long as possible:
- Our plated items are costume jewellery, not solid gold or silver as reflected in our pricing.
- Avoid exposing jewellery to water, chemicals, household products, and perfumes/lotions which can cause jewellery to discolour.
- Put on your jewellery last when getting ready to avoid spraying perfume/deodorant or getting moisturiser/sprays on it.
- Between wearing, we recommend that you keep your jewellery in the pouches we send them in to avoid them touching anything that could damage them.
- With proper care, your jewels will retain their beauty and character.
We process all orders in GBP. While the content of the cart is displayed in several currencies, you will checkout using GBP at the most current exchange rate.
We do not sell our customers information. Emails are strictly for follow-up and to send newsletters of our promotions and coupons for discounts
Sorry, we don't have any physical shops. Your mobile phone is effectively a store in your pocket. Put the kettle on and shop away without ever worrying about opening hours!
Have we reached out on Social Media to feature your content? Well done! it means that we are crazy about your content.
By giving you the opportunity to feature your content on our social media channels and by responding with the required hashtag (such as #Yesboutiquesecondlife) you agree:
- We can use your handle and the content (the “Content”) on Boutiquesecondlife.co.uk, depop.com, marketplace.asos.com, and/or on any of Boutiquesecondlife’ social media platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter).
- We can edit, crop, adapt, enhance or modify the Content
You promise that you:
- Have the permission of everyone in the Content;
- Have the right to grant Boutiquesecondlife the above rights; and
- Are at least 16.
If you (or anyone in the Content) asks us to remove the Content, we will remove the Content from the social media accounts that we control.
You understand that other users of these social media platforms can also share and make use of the Content once posted. In particular, a user of these platforms can take a screenshot of and save an image of the Content to their device, share the Content on social media platforms or websites which feature the Content (and sharing capabilities). If you do not want to grant the permissions set out above then please do not give us consent to use the Content.