How to take care of your Louis Vuitton padlock-necklace?
“Treat your jewellery well and it will bring you pleasure for many years to come”
Many factors can influence the wear and tear of designer jewellery. You should take the same care of your jewellery as you would your favourite piece of clothing. Here are some important tips to help you keep your jewellery looking its best so that you can enjoy wearing it for years.
Your Louis Vuitton Padlock Necklace needs to be looked after following these guidelines:
Do not wear your plated jewellery in the shower, while bathing, working out or sleeping as this can strip off the gold or silver plating.
To help your jewellery last as long as possible:
- Our plated items are costume jewellery, not solid gold or silver as reflected in our pricing.
- Avoid exposing jewellery to water, chemicals, household products, and perfumes/lotions which can cause jewellery to discolour.
- Put on your jewellery last when getting ready to avoid spraying perfume/deodorant or getting moisturiser/sprays on it.
- Between wearing, we recommend that you keep your jewellery in the pouches we send them in to avoid them touching anything that could damage them.
With proper care, your jewels will retain their beauty and character.
Boutique SecondLife giving old fashion items a new life.
All items are pre-owned or reworked. Trademarks are owned by their respective brand owners. No brand owner endorses or sponsors this ad or has any association and/or affiliation with BoutiqueSecondlife.
We have authentication procedures in place to help ensure the authenticity of our items.
100% Authenticy Guarantee
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh