We will send you an email once the product becomes available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.
Authentic Fendi Key case paired with a belt chain. The wallet is not attached to the waist belt so it can be used as a wallet or a belt chain or mini bag
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the listing for full details.
Disclaimer: All items are pre-owned or reworked. Trademarks are owned by their respective brand owners. No brand owner endorses or sponsors this ad or has any association and/or affiliation with BoutiqueSecondlife.
On each product page, the length of the necklace chain, choker or bracelet are stated.
We aim to dispatch your order within 1-2 working days via Royal Mail from London (UK).
-United Kingdom: 1-2 business days.
-Rest of the world: from 5-7 business days to 2-4 weeks.*
*Note: After the item arrives in your country it has been known to take between 2-4 weeks to clear customs. These delays are completely out of our control and are decided by customs in each individual country.
We gladly accept returns
Contact us within 14 days of delivery. Ship the item back within 30 days of delivery.
We don't accept exchanges or cancellations but please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return:
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- All returns must include a note of the order number inside so we know who to refund! We cannot issue the refund without this.
- All products must be returned unworn and in the same packaging, they arrived in.
If you are returning goods from outside the EU please write on the customs declaration it is a return of unwanted goods. Any customs duties charged to us for returning the goods back will be deducted from your refund.
Authenticity is the keystone of Boutique SecondLife. Our staff is trained in-house professionals so you can be sure each item is 100% authentic.
All our necklaces and bracelets are handmade or reworked with limited authentic designer pieces (padlock, pendant etc) and unbranded high-quality chains.
This item has been appraised and inspected by our Jewelry Specialists. Our Experts inspect thousands of items every day to ensure the items we sell are authentic and in beautiful condition.
Photos are of the actual item in our possession.
Have a look at our LV Padlock's authentication guide here.
Jewellery needs to be looked after following these guidelines:
Do not wear your plated jewellery in the shower, while bathing, working out or sleeping as this can strip off the gold or silver plating.
To help your jewellery last as long as possible:
- Our plated items are costume jewellery, not solid gold or silver as reflected in our pricing.
- Avoid exposing jewellery to water, chemicals, household products, and perfumes/lotions which can cause jewellery to discolour.
- Put on your jewellery last when getting ready to avoid spraying perfume/deodorant or getting moisturiser/sprays on it.
- Between wearing, we recommend that you keep your jewellery in the pouches we send them in to avoid them touching anything that could damage them.
- With proper care, your jewels will retain their beauty and character.